The Acadia Parish Sheriff’s Office responded to a major crash with injuries on Ebenezer Road on June 21, 2020 at approximately 12:04 in the morning. Once on scene it was discovered there was a fatality. During the investigation evidence was obtained indicating that Shatira Zana Perro was the driver of the vehicle invovled in the incident. A warrant was obtained for Shatira Perro and on August 31, 2020 the Abbeville Police Department was able to execute the warrant, Shatira Perro was transported back to the Acadia Parish Jail and booked on the charge of Felony Vehicular Homicide / DUI.
The Acadia Parish Sheriff’s Office responded to a major crash with injuries on Ebenezer Road on June 21, 2020 at approximately 12:04 in the morning.
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 1:48 PM
- Woman Chared with Felony Vehicular Homicide and DUI
- Man Accused of Vehicular Homicide Booked into Lafayette Parish Jail
- Lafayette woman arrested on felony theft charge
- UPDATE: Crowley Woman Arrested for felony hit and run
- Lafayette Police Investigating Homicide
- Buisiness Owner Arrested for Felony Theft
- Abbeville Woman Arrested for Felony Improper Supervision of a Minor By a Parent
- Woman Wanted by Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office on Several Felony Warrants
- Franklin Police Arrest Man for Felony Sexual Battery and Felony - Molestation of a Juvenile
- Two Juveniles Arrested for Homicide
Scroll for more content...