On Wednesday, October 28, 2020, Deputies were dispatched to Woolridge Road in Iowa, Louisiana, in reference to a disturbance. When deputies arrived they discovered an argument had occurred between two adults at the residence. A Order of protection was in place and had been violated by Christina Ashley Woodruff, 30, of Lake Charles, LA. Woodruff was arrested for violation of protective order and transported to the parish jail for booking.
Deputies were dispatched to Woolridge Road in Iowa, Louisiana, in reference to a disturbance.
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 2:25 PM
- Woman Arrested for Violation of a Protective Order
- Jennings Man Arrested for Violation of a Protective Order
- Lake Charles Man Arrested for Violation of Restraining Order
- Man Arrested for Probation Violation and Several Violent Crimes
- Man Arrested for Attempted 2nd Degree Murder and Probation Violation
- Protection Against Holiday Scams
- Payment Protection Program Fraud
- Bar Permits Suspended Following COVID - 19 Violations
- Hurricane Delta Evacuation Orders
- Iowa Woman Arrested for Possession of Narcotics
Scroll for more content...