On Sunday, August 16, 2020, Deputies responded to a call of a burglary of a residence on Constance road. When deputies arrived they found a female at the residence. Nicole Marie Babineaux, 35, of Lake Charles was arrested for simple burglary and criminal trespassing. Babineaux admitted to entering the residence thru an unsecured door on Saturday and spent the night inside.
Deputies responded to a call of a burglary of a residence on Constance road.
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 9:11 AM
Updated: Aug 17, 2020 9:54 AM
- Woman Arrested for Simple Burglary and Criminal Trespassing
- Egan Man Arrested on Simple Burglary Charge
- Kinder Man Arrested for Criminal Trespassing and Resisting An Officer
- Jennings Man Arrested for Simple Criminal Damage to Property
- Jennings Man Arrested for Simple Burglary and Theft
- Iowa Woman Arrested on Domestic Abuse Battery and Simple Criminal Property Damage
- Lake Arthur Woman Arrested for Simple Burglary and Theft of a Motor Vehicle
- Iota Woman Arrested for Obscenity and an Outstanding Warrant for Simple Burglary
- Sulphur Man Arrested for Criminal Trespass and Flight from an Officer
- Keeping Investing Super Simple
Scroll for more content...