Frank Garber, FNP-C, Medical Operations Officer with SouthStar Urgent Care, joined News15 at Noon to talk about what local urgent cares are seeing.
What Are Local Urgent Cares Seeing?
Posted: Jul 20, 2021 1:12 PM
- What Are Local Urgent Cares Seeing?
- SouthStar Urgent Care Expands Its Clinic Network to Plaquemine
- SouthStar Urgent Care Helps Provide COVID-19 Vaccines to Communities
- Urgent Need For Pet Adoptions
- Veterans Care Packages
- Our Lady of Lourdes in Urgent Need of Blood Donations
- All elective surgeries canceled and all Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care Centers and clinics to be closed on Monday, February 15
- New Expanded Child and Dependent Care Credit Explained By Local CPA
- COVID-19 one year later: Americans step up to address families’ urgent needs
- Judge: Louisiana penitentiary medical care unconstitutional
Scroll for more content...