Robert Lebon a Veteran Advocate/ Acadiana Area for Veterans, joined News 15 Today to talk about Veteran care packages. The items currently needed are: Q-tips, lip balm, body spray and hand lotion. These items can be donated by calling 337-356-4579 or by emailing FirstOfficer@cox.net.
Veterans Care Packages
Posted: Nov 24, 2020 9:26 AM
Updated: Nov 24, 2020 9:50 AM
- Veterans Care Packages
- Help Needed in Donating Care Packages to Veterans
- Corona-Virus Relief Package
- President Biden's $2.3T Infrastructure Package
- Higgins Votes Against $1.9T Budget Reconciliation Package
- Veterans Affairs to mandate COVID vaccine for health care personnel, first such mandate for federal agency
- Republicans, Democrats Reach Compromise Over Covid-19 Stimulus Package
- Things to Know: States push their own relief packages
- Higgins Will Vote Against $1.9T Budget Reconciliation Package
- House passes Biden's $1.9 trillion Covid relief package
Scroll for more content...