According to Vermilion Parish Superintendent Tommy Byler, middle and high school students will transition to face to face learning by February 5, 2021. Elementary students will remain on their current schedule of full time instruction Byler says. The transition will include a staggering of grade levels beginning on Monday February 1, 2021. " We will continue to monitor data from our schools and will make any necessary changes", says Byler. To view the full video from Vermilion Parish Superintendent Tommy Byler click here: https://fb.watch/3hxSGZgKxG/
Vermilion Parish students to transition from hybrid schedule to face to face learning by February 5, 2021.
Posted: Jan 27, 2021 2:38 PM
- Vermilion Parish Students to Transition from Hybrid Schedule to Face to Face Learning
- Director of Vermilion Parish OHSEP Discusses Conditions in Vermilion Parish
- Counterfeit Currency in Vermilion Parish
- Information Needed in Vermilion Parish Cattle Theft
- Vermilion Parish Disaster Recovery Center Closing
- Vermilion Parish Coastal Restoration Efforts During 2020
- Two Arrested in Vermilion Parish for Theft
- LPSS Middle and High School Students Return to Hybrid Schedules
- Remaining SLPSB hybrid students returning to in-person learning
- 39 Cases of COVID-19 confirmed in the Vermilion Parish Jail
Scroll for more content...