YOUNGSVILLE, LA - Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 1, 2021, Savoy Road in Youngsville between Cypress Gardens Ln and Chemin Metairie will be closed. This is necessary in order to install drainage pipe across Savoy Road as part of the roundabout construction and drainage reconfiguration. Detour to E. Milton Avenue to avoid delay. Cypress Gardens businesses and neighborhood will be available from Savoy west towards Decon and Verot School Road.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Tuesday, June 1, 2021, Savoy Road in Youngsville between Cypress Gardens Ln and Chemin Metairie will be closed.
Posted: May 31, 2021 12:25 PM
- Upcoming road closures for Youngsville drainage pipe installation
- Almonaster Road Closure in Youngsville
- Youngsville Road Closure This Weekend
- Road Closed for Drainage Infrastructure Installation
- St. Esprit Road to Close for Drainage Infrastructure Installation
- Anderson Road to Close for Drainage Infrastructure Installation
- City of Broussard Announces Road Closure to Replace Drainage Culvert
- Help Decrease Clogged Drainage Pipes With Proper Lawn Clean Up
- City of Broussard Announces Upcoming Road Closures
- Youngsville Chamber Announces Leadership Youngsville Program for 2021
Scroll for more content...