It's been almost 3 weeks since Seacor's power lift boat capsized in the Gulf of Mexico and 7 of the 19 crew members are still missing. Since the boat capsized hundreds of Louisianians have rallied togther in hopes of finding those missing crew members . One group, United Cajun Navy has been at the forefront of voluntary search and rescue efforts .On sunday the organization announced that they are sadly suspending their search efforts.
On Sunday the organization announced that they are sadly suspending their search efforts.
Posted: May 3, 2021 8:19 AM
- United Cajun Navy Announced They Will Suspend Search for Missing Seacor Crewmembers
- United Cajun Navy Provides an Update on the Search for 7 Missing Seacor Power Crewmembers
- Determined Volunteers Still Search for Missing Seacor Power Crewmembers
- Divers, United Cajun Navy continue to search Seacor Power; 4 Acadiana crew members remain missing
- United Cajun Navy Accepting Donations
- Divers Recover The Body of Sixth Seacor Power Crewmember
- Jambalaya Benefit Being Held for Seacor Power Crewmember Ernest Williams
- Jeanerette Fire Department Accepting Donations for Volunteers for Missing Seacor Crewmembers
- Cajun Navy Looking for Volunteers
- Coast Guard Suspending Search and Rescue; Seacor to Lead Search
Scroll for more content...