Meredith Carother, USDA Food Safety Expert, joined News 15 at Noon to discuss practical tips to prevent foodborne illnesses.
USDA Offers Practical Tips to Prevent Foodborne Illness
Posted: Nov 24, 2020 12:30 PM
- USDA Offers Practical Tips to Prevent Foodborne Illness
- Vermilion Parish Sheriff's Office Offers Vehicle Burglary Prevention Tips
- FEMA Offers Temporary Housing Unit Safety Tips
- USDA Announces New Pandemic Assistance for Producers
- USDA updates pandemic assistance for producers
- USDA Increases Monthly Maximum for SNAP Households
- Lafayette Police Department Offers School Zone Safety Tips
- DOTD Offers Safe Driving Tips for Inclement Weather
- State Fire Marshal’s Office Offers Thanksgiving Safety Tips
- Cleco Offers Energy-Saving Tips for Winter Months
Scroll for more content...