Suzanna Mortan LOPA Community Educator, joined News 15 Today to discuss their Tree of Light Donor Rememberance Ceremony which honors those who donated their organs and tissue to others. The ceremony will take place December 17, 2020. Visit LOPA.org for more information. Founded in April 1988, LOPA is the federally designated, not for profit organ and tissue recovery agency for the state of Louisiana. LOPA also manages the Louisiana Donor Registry, a database of individuals who have expressed their decision to become organ, tissue and eye donors.
Tree of Light Donor Remembrance Ceremony
Posted: Dec 7, 2020 12:44 PM
- Tree of Light Donor Remembrance Ceremony
- Naomi Osaka lights Olympic cauldron at Tokyo Opening Ceremony
- August Is National Minority Donor Awareness Month
- The National WWII Museum Commemorates International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Flag Raising Held in Broussard to Honor Organ & Tissue Donors
- LOPA to Highlight Multi-Ethnic Donor Awareness Throughout August
- Community In Need Of Blood Donors During The Holidays
- LOPA Shares The Importance of Being An Organ Donor
- Ochsner Lafayette General commemorates one year of COVID-19 in Louisiana through reflection and remembrance
- Ceremony For Graduates at Adult Drug Court
Scroll for more content...