Suzanna Mortan LOPA Community Educator, joined News 15 Today to discuss their Tree of Light Donor Rememberance Ceremony which honors those who donated their organs and tissue to others. The ceremony will take place December 17, 2020. Visit LOPA.org for more information. Founded in April 1988, LOPA is the federally designated, not for profit organ and tissue recovery agency for the state of Louisiana. LOPA also manages the Louisiana Donor Registry, a database of individuals who have expressed their decision to become organ, tissue and eye donors.
Tree of Light Donor Remembrance Ceremony
Posted: Dec 7, 2020 12:44 PM
- Tree of Light Donor Remembrance Ceremony
- The National WWII Museum Commemorates International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- August Is National Minority Donor Awareness Month
- Flag Raising Held in Broussard to Honor Organ & Tissue Donors
- Ochsner Lafayette General commemorates one year of COVID-19 in Louisiana through reflection and remembrance
- Gov. Edwards Declares Day of Prayer and Remembrance for Louisianans Who Died from COVID-19 on Sunday, March 14
- Recovered COVID-19 Individuals Encouraged to Register to Become Convalescent Plasma Donors
- LOPA Celebrates National Donor Day by Partnering with Vitalant toRaise Awareness for Organ & Tissue Donation
- Meet Jaxson, A 9-Year Old Who Beat Leukemia Thanks To Blood Donors
- A Year Into The Pandemic, Vitalant Still Struggling For Blood Donors
Scroll for more content...