The attorney representing the family of Trayford Pellerin has released the results of an independent autopsy in regards to the shooting incident that took place on the night of August 21, 2020.
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 5:33 PM
- Trayford Pellerin's Family Releases Results of Independent Autopsy
- Trayford Pellerin's family wants more answers.
- No Indictments in Trayford Pellerin case
- Federal Lawsuit Filed by Family in Trayford Pellerin Case
- Family of Trayford Pellerin Targeting a Temporary Restraining Order to Block the Release of Police Body-Cam Footage
- Pellerin Family addresses the Community
- Watch Live: The Funeral of Trayford Pellerin being held at Philadelphia Christian Church.
- Lafayette Parish grand jury declines to indict police officers in Trayford Pellerin killing
- Mayor-President Josh Guillory Made a commitment to Allow Family Members to Have a Private Viewing of Bodycam Footage Related to Trayford Pellerin's Death
- Judge blocks Pellerin Family From Seeing LPD Body Camera Footage
Scroll for more content...