Opelousas Tourism unveiled another traffic signal box in the city . The newest art installation is located at the intersection of Union and Dunbar streets. It was painted by artist B.J. Smith, who came to art through a traumatic brain injury he sustained 15 years ago in an atv accident. B.J. and his mom, Kim, formed Brain Art Alliance. Their mission is to raise awareness of brain injuries.
Opelousas Tourism unveiled another traffic signal box in the city .
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 10:13 AM
- Traffic Signal Box Art Unveiled
- Fourth Art Traffic Box Unveiled in Opelousas
- 8th Art Wrapped Traffic Box Unveiled
- Artists Needed For Local "Art Box" Project
- Wonderland Performing Arts Unveils New Space
- Downtown Lafayette Unveils New Art Walk Partnerships
- Hilliard Art Museum's Art Talks
- Trump Campaign Signals Wis. Recount Request
- Hilliard Art Museum: Virtual Art Talk
- Jeanerette Floating Dock Unveiling Rescheduled
Scroll for more content...