NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans police are investigating after bullets struck a 3-year-old girl in the hand as she walked Thursday with her father. The shooting happened about 10:55 p.m. in the eastern part of the city. Police said the child was walking with her father when he heard gunfire. He then saw that his daughter had been shot and took her to a hospital. Police said the girl was hit once in the hand and also sustained a second graze wound. She is listed in stable condition at an area hospital. No arrests have been made.
New Orleans police are investigating after bullets struck a 3-year-old girl in the hand as she walked Thursday with her father.
Posted: Feb 26, 2021 3:41 PM
- Toddler shot while walking with father in New Orleans
- Police Officer Shot in French Quarter Area of New Orleans
- Officer fatally shot outside New Orleans high school game
- New Orleans Pelicans Restart Preview
- Police: 8 shot in New Orleans off I-10; one critically hurt
- Improperly Restrained Toddler Killed in Crash
- New Orleans to Allow Bars to Open at 25% Capacity
- Chuck E. Cheese Donates to Children's Hospital of New Orleans
- New Orleans Moving to Modified Phase One Restrictions
- New Orleans Jazz Fest 2021 Pushed Back to October
Scroll for more content...