The Village of Maurice has lost a member of its family to COVID-19. Mayor Wayne Theriot announcing this morning that Village Secretary Judy Broussard died as a result of the virus Sunday. The Louisiana Association of Municipal Secretaires and Assistants says in a facebook post that Broussard leaves behind 3 children and 10 grandchildren.
The Village of Maurice has lost a member of its family to COVID-19.
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 9:52 AM
- The Village of Maurice Has Lost a Member if its Family to COVID-19
- Sandbags Available for Residents of the Village of Maurice
- Mayor Wayne Theriot Provides Update for the Village of Maurice
- Maurice LeBlanc: Rushing and Roaring
- Mayor of Village of Maurice Issues a Statement on the New Water System
- Maurice City Hall Temporarily Closed Due to Possible COVID-19 Exposure
- Village of Maurice announces the Intersection of Andre Ave and E. Lafayette Will be Closed Begining Wednesday
- Maurice Man Killed in Single-Vehicle Crash in St. Landry Parish
- Maurice Police are searching for a man whose vehicle was found submerged in water near a coulee
- Spouse of lost crew member sues Seacor Power owners for $25 million
Scroll for more content...