Suzanne Picard, Supervisor for Our Lady of Lourdes Blood Donor Center, and Sister Janet, Principal at Mount Carmel Elementary, stopped by News15 at Noon virtually to chat about the importance of having blood drives inthe community.
The Importance of Donating Blood In The Community
Posted: Mar 23, 2021 4:04 PM
- The Importance of Donating Blood In The Community
- Critical Need For Blood Donations
- Our Lady of Lourdes Blood Center: Blood Donations Needed
- Blood Donations Needed after Hurricane Laura
- Can I donate blood after having Covid-19?
- Important Election Day Links
- Hurricane Laura Impacts Ability to Collect Lifesaving Blood Donations
- Our Lady of Lourdes in Urgent Need of Blood Donations
- Vitalant: Donate Blood in Honor of a Veteran
- Vitalant Still In Dire Need For Blood Donations
Scroll for more content...