Officials with the Delcambre Shrimp Festival announced the event will go on! The 70th annual festival is set to take place August 18-22 of 2021. The event includes a shrimp cook-off, fais-do-do's, food booths, carnival rides and Blessing of the Fleet.
Photo courtesy of the Delcambre Shrimp Festival
The 2021 Delcambre Shrimp Festival Will Go On!
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 11:31 AM
- The 2021 Delcambre Shrimp Festival Will Go On!
- Delcambre Shrimp Festival Canceled Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Delcambre Mayor Speaks About Recovery Efforts
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted for Delcambre
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Frozen Cooked Shrimp
- Town of Delcambre Issues State of Emergency; Sets Curfew
- Stolen Property Recovered and Two Arrests Made in Delcambre
- Delcambre Extends Curfew in Iberia and Vermilion Parishes
- Louisiana Inshore Shrimp Season to Close July 2, 2021 in Remaining State Inside Waters
- Looking Ahead: Festival International 2021
Scroll for more content...