Officials with the Delcambre Shrimp Festival announced the event will go on! The 70th annual festival is set to take place August 18-22 of 2021. The event includes a shrimp cook-off, fais-do-do's, food booths, carnival rides and Blessing of the Fleet.
Photo courtesy of the Delcambre Shrimp Festival
The 2021 Delcambre Shrimp Festival Will Go On!
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 11:31 AM
- The 2021 Delcambre Shrimp Festival Will Go On!
- Delcambre Mayor Speaks About Recovery Efforts
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted for Delcambre
- Town of Delcambre Issues State of Emergency; Sets Curfew
- Looking Ahead: Festival International 2021
- Festival of Live Oaks 2021
- Louisiana Inshore Shrimp Season to Close July 2, 2021 in Remaining State Inside Waters
- Gueydan Kicks off 2021 with Winter Festival
- Festival International de Louisiane Outlook 2021
- Festival organizers optimistic about 2021 return
Scroll for more content...