Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc, joins News15 at Noon virtually to share tips on filing taxes. Today she tackles the topic "Married, Filing Separate", why you may or may not want to file with your spouse.
Tax Filing 101: Married Filing Separate, When To Do It And What Does It Mean?
Posted: Jul 5, 2021 4:24 PM
- Tax Filing 101: Married Filing Separate, When To Do It And What Does It Mean?
- IRS pushes tax-filing season to Feb. 12, free filing opens today
- IRS: Important reminders before filing 2020 tax returns
- What You Need To Know When You File Taxes
- Protect private information to avoid tax filing scams
- Tax Tips: Filing "Single", Should Should You Do It?
- Guitar Center is Filing For Bankruptcy
- Is Today The Filing Deadline Or Not?
- Reminder: Louisiana’s Individual Income Tax Filing deadline is June 15
- IRS Reminds Truckers of Aug. 31 Highway Use Tax Return Deadline; E-file Encouraged
Scroll for more content...