LAFAYETTE, LA - According to officials, Lafayette High School students were evacuated out of an abundance of caution due to a faint smell of gas. The Lafayette Fire Department was on scene to investigate the incident. After giving the all clear students were able to return to the building. The investigation is ongoing.We will continue to bring you updates as the information becomes available.
Student evacuated after smelling a faint smell of gas.
Posted: Sep 7, 2021 7:54 AM
- Students at Lafayette High School evacuated due to a faint smell of gas
- Lafayette High School Students Back in Class After Gas Leak
- Lafayette Firefighters Respond to Gas Leak at Lafayette High School
- SLCC Campus Evacuated Due To Bomb Threat
- SLCC Evacuated Due To A Threat
- Lafayette Parish Hurricane Evacuation Routes Leaving From Lafayette Parish
- Lafayette Parish School System Offices Close Due to Storms
- Iberville Parish Council Office Of Emergency Preparedness Issued A Mandatory Emergency Evacuation Due to High Water
- Eunice High School Closes Until Nov. 4th Due to COVID-19
- Lafayette Parish School System Returns Students to In-Person Learning
Scroll for more content...