At least 200 transit workers have died from COVID-19 so far across the country, mostly in NYC and Washington DC. Ashley Moran with the Acadiana Regional Transportation Safety Coalition joined News 15 Today to discuss ways to stay safe on public transportation.
Staying Safe on Public Transportation
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 9:20 AM
- Staying Safe on Public Transportation
- Tips for Staying Safe on Campus
- Staying Safe During Cyber Security Month
- Stay Safe as Hurricane Delta Makes Landfall
- Staying Safe When Strong Storms Hit
- Red Cross Provides Tips for Staying Safe During a Hurricane
- Is it safe to stay in hotels during the pandemic?
- CDC says travelers must wear masks on all forms of public transportation
- Masks In St. Landry Parish Public Schools Will Be Optional Except During Bus Transportation
- LPSS Offers Transportation Update for Magnet Academies
Scroll for more content...