All middle and high school students in St. Martin Parish will return to five day per week instruction beginning January 28, 2021. "After considering the data, we have found that nearly all COVID positive cases are community spread and not spread within the schools. The transmission rates in the school system are very low leading us to feel very strongly that the best place for children is indeed in the classroom. This is also proof that our safety measures are working. Therefore , all middle and high school students in St. Martin parish will return to full in-person instruction five days per week beginning on Thursday, January 28,2021. The third nine-week grading period and second semester begin on Monday, February 1, 2021, so students will start the second half of the year on a regular schedule."
All middle and high school students in St. Martin Parish will return to five day per week instruction beginning January 28, 2021.
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 4:41 PM
Updated: Jan 15, 2021 4:43 PM
- St. Martin Parish Middle and High School Students Return to Five Days a Week
- St. Martin Parish Bars to Reopen
- Flooding Ongoing in Lower St. Martin Parish
- St. Martin Parish Schools Offer Grab and Go Meals
- UPDATE: St. Martin Parish Schools Open Tuesday, Oct. 13
- St. Martin Parish School Bus Transportation to Experience Delays
- LPSS Middle and High School Students Return to Hybrid Schedules
- First COVID-19 Case Reported In St. Martin Parish Correctional Center
- Voluntary Evacuation Requested For Lower St. Martin Parish Residents
- Disaster Recovery Center to Open in St. Martin Parish
Scroll for more content...