LOS ANGELES (AP) — The son of singer Bobby Brown was found dead at a Los Angeles home. He was 28 years old. Los Angeles Police told The Los Angles Times officers were responding to a medical emergency when they found Bobby Brown Jr.’s body around 1:50 p.m. Wednesday at a home in Encino. Police believe no foul play was involved. His son’s death is the latest in a string of misfortune for Bobby Brown. Legendary singer and Brown's ex-wife Whitney Houston was found dead in a bathtub in 2012. Their daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown died in 2015 at the age of 22 in a similar fashion.
Photo courtesy of Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP, File
The son of singer Bobby Brown was found dead at a Los Angeles home.
Posted: Nov 19, 2020 9:02 AM
- Singer Bobby Brown's son found dead at Los Angeles home
- Christmas Angel
- Bobby Brown Jr. died of effects of alcohol, cocaine, fentanyl, autopsy says
- Los Angeles TV crew injured in SUV crash, driver arrested
- Suspect in shooting death of federal judge's son is found dead, believed to be attorney
- First Arrest Made in Quawan "Bobby" Charles' Death
- UPDATE: Tiger Woods injured in rollover car crash near Los Angeles, extracted with 'jaws of life'
- Bruce Williamson, former singer for The Temptations, dies at 49
- Local Singer-Songwriter Hosts Concert to Help Hurricane Survivors
- Former Bishop Gunn singer Travis McCready faces drug charges
Scroll for more content...