MONTEGUT, La. (AP) — Authorities said a Louisiana man facing rape charges tried to have his accuser killed, but hit men instead ended up killing the sister of the man who hired them, as well as her neighbor. The Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office said Monday that neither Hope Nettleton nor Brittany Cormier was the person that two hit men had been hired to kill on Jan. 13. Authorities on Friday arrested Andrew Eskine, Dalvin Wilson and Beaux Cormier on charges of first-degree murder. Prosecutors said the death penalty was “on the table.” It wasn't known if they had lawyers.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Authorities said a Louisiana man facing rape charges tried to have his accuser killed, but hit men instead ended up killing the sister of the man who hired them, as well as her neighbor.
Posted: Feb 2, 2021 9:26 AM
- Sheriff: Hit men hired by accused rapist killed wrong women
- Three Acadiana men arrested after two women killed in Terrebonne Parish
- Study: Women Getting into Crashes at Higher Rates Than Men
- Iberia Parish Sheriff's Office: Child Killed After Being Hit by a Car
- St. Landy Parish Sheriff's Office Locates Missing Men
- St.Mary Parish Sheriff's Office Announce "Women's Street Survival Class."
- St. Mary Parish Sheriff Blaise Smith Hires First Female K9 Handler
- Convictions overturned for three men in 1996 killings
- Sheriff's employee accused of bringing drugs to inmate
- Upcoming Ragin Cajuns Men's and Women's Basketball Games Canceled Due to COVID-19 Concerns
Scroll for more content...