UPDATE 3/1/2021 3:31PM- According to Youngsville Fire Chief Blair Rivette, The fire at the Bourree Restaurant has been determined to be caused by spontaneous combustion of towels and aprons the washeteria put into an enclosed bag. The bag was still hot and placed into the store room over night.
KADN/KLAF- A fire in Youngsville caused major damage to Bourree Reasturant early Friday February 26, 2021.Upon arrival heavy smoke and fire was reported in the attic area in the rear of the structure. No one was at the restaurants at the time of the fire. Youngsville, Broussard and Milton Fire Departments all assisted in the fire.