Contractors for LAWCO will be doing work on Serret Alley, so the road will be closed to traffic starting Monday, November 9 at 7AM, and will be closed for 5 - 7 days, weather permitting. Drivers are asked to take alternate routes, and keep an eye out for the road closure signs. If you have any questions, please contact LAWCO at 337-365-0002.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Serret Alley will be closed to traffic starting Monday, November 9 at 7AM, and will be closed for 5 - 7 days, weather permitting.
Posted: Nov 5, 2020 11:30 AM
- Serret Alley In the City of New Iberia to close Monday November 9, 2020
- City of New Iberia Announces Serret Alley Road Closure
- City of New Iberia Announce Serret Alley Street Closure Beginning Monday July 19, 2021
- City of New Iberia Announce Serret Alley and Burke Street Closure for Thursday July 1, 2021
- Serret Alley Road Closure Scheduled for Monday April 26, 2021
- Serret Alley to Close Wednesday, March 24 through Friday, March 26
- City of New Iberia Announce Crosswalk Closures on November 19, 2020
- City of New Iberia Hurricane Debris Pickup
- El Festival Espanol de Nueva Iberia 2020 Cancelled
- City Council Appoints New Iberia Interim City Marshal
Scroll for more content...