LAKE CHARLES, LA- In recognition of Second Harvest’s Food Bank’s hurricane relief work in Southwest Louisiana, following Hurricanes Laura and Delta, Cameron LNG has donated $10,000 in funding to provide critical food and supplies to support the ongoing recovery efforts. This year has been a difficult one for our Southwest Louisiana community. Hurricane Laura was the strongest hurricane to strike Louisiana and the storm caused widespread devastation across Calcasieu and Cameron Parishes. Destructive winds and flooding destroyed countless homes and businesses and knocked out power and water across the region. Just one month later,
In recognition of Second Harvest’s Food Bank’s hurricane relief work in Southwest Louisiana, following Hurricanes Laura and Delta, Cameron LNG has donated $10,000 in funding.
Posted: Nov 24, 2020 3:58 PM
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $10,000 Cameron LNG gift for Southwest Louisiana Hurricane Relief
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $30,000 Phillips 66 gift for Southwest Louisiana following Hurricanes Laura and Delta
- Second Harvest Food Bank Receives $50,000 Donation from Cheniere Energy for Hurricane Laura and Delta Relief
- Waitr to Present Second Harvest Food Bank with $10,000 Donation
- Second Harvest Food Bank Preparing for Hurricane Delta
- Omega Protein Spearheads Cameron, Louisiana Relief Efforts After Former Company Home Hit Hard By Hurricane Laura
- Second Harvest Feeding Acadiana Food Bank rolls massive disaster relief to Acadiana and Bayou Hurricane Ida survivors
- WoodmenLife Donates $10,000 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Acadiana to Combat Food Insecurity Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Phillips 66 Contributes to Southwest Louisiana Food Banks as Part of $1 Million Campaign
- Second Harvest Food Bank Partners with CGI and Rouses
Scroll for more content...