NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Saints receivers Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are on the cusp of returning to New Orleans’ passing game at an opportune time. Both are practicing as the Saints prepare for a visit to Tampa Bay on Sunday night that will give the winner a leg up in the NFC South race. Their return would give the Saints two top receivers in a high-stakes matchup against a Buccaneers defense that leads the NFL in stopping the run. Thomas hasn't played since Week 1 mostly because of ankle and hamstring injuries. Sanders missed the Saints' last two games with COVID-19.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast
Saints' Thomas, Sanders Practice as Bucs Clash Looms
Posted: Nov 5, 2020 9:57 AM
- Saints' Thomas, Sanders Practice as Bucs Clash Looms
- New Orleans Saints' Michael Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders Ruled Out for Sunday's Panthers Matchup
- New Orleans Saints terminate contract of punter Thomas Morstead
- Saints Sign Winston
- Undefeated Cougars and Bears Clash
- Registration Deadline Looms for Hurricane Delta Survivors
- Cajuns Begin Spring Football Practice
- Saints Overcome Brees Injury, Beat 49ers 27-13
- Saints' Lattimore suspected of possessing stolen handgun
- Sheriff Thomas Romero Gives an Update on Iberia Parish
Scroll for more content...