NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Drew Brees was pulled at halftime with a rib injury after passing for just 76 yards and a touchdown, but Alvin Kamara scored three times and New Orleans' defense largely stifled San Francisco to help the Saints secure a 27-13 victory. Brees’ injury appeared to occur when Niners defensive tackle Kentavius Street was called for a personal foul on a sack in which he got a clean shot at the 41-year-old quarterback and landed directly on top of him. Niners QB Nick Mulles threw for one touchdown but was intercepted twice. The Saints have won six straight.
Phot courtesy of AP Photo/Butch Dill
Drew Brees was pulled at halftime with a rib injury after passing for just 76 yards and a touchdown.
Posted: Nov 16, 2020 9:29 AM
- Saints Overcome Brees Injury, Beat 49ers 27-13
- AP source: Saints' Brees has Rib Fractures, Collapsed Lung
- Brees Out at Least Two Weeks After Second Opinion on Injury
- Next play: Brees joins NBC Sports after retiring from NFL
- Saints Win 7th Straight, Beat Falcons in Hill's First Start
- Saints Sign Winston
- Drew Brees and Wife Brittany Issues Apology: ‘We Are the Problem’
- Brees Dream Foundation Supports Community with $5 Million Donation to Ochsner Health
- Drew Brees announces his retirement from football in a heartfelt Instagram post
- Saints' Lattimore suspected of possessing stolen handgun
Scroll for more content...