The intersection of North Avenue G and East 1st Street in Crowley will be closed to the public for drainage repairs for approximately four days beginning August 3, 2020. The closure time is dependent on weather conditions and any unexpected repairs.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley beginning August 3, 2020.
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 10:04 AM
- Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley
- Crowley Gun Violence
- Jennings and Crowley OMV Closured Until Further Notice
- I-10 EB & WB at Exit 80 (LA 13 - Eunice/Crowley), Acadia Parish, Short Term Road Closure
- Crowley Police Investigating Shots Fired
- Crowley Mayor Home from Hospital
- Crowley Offers Free Cardiovascular Screenings
- Anderson Road Bridge Closure
- Road Closure Scheduled Due to Sanitary Sewer Maintenance
- Serret Alley Road Closure Scheduled for Monday April 26, 2021
Scroll for more content...