The intersection of North Avenue G and East 1st Street in Crowley will be closed to the public for drainage repairs for approximately four days beginning August 3, 2020. The closure time is dependent on weather conditions and any unexpected repairs.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley beginning August 3, 2020.
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 10:04 AM
- Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley
- Crowley Gun Violence
- I-10 EB & WB at Exit 80 (LA 13 - Eunice/Crowley), Acadia Parish, Short Term Road Closure
- Crowley Police Investigating Shots Fired
- Crowley Mayor Home from Hospital
- Crowley Offers Free Cardiovascular Screenings
- Road Closure Scheduled Due to Sanitary Sewer Maintenance
- City of Crowley Mayor Announces the Closure of City Offices Due to Wintry Conditions
- Almonaster Road Closure in Youngsville
- Youngsville Road Closure This Weekend
Scroll for more content...