The latest snack trend to hit the interwebs is a concoction called "Ranch Pickles." It's exactly what it sounds like. Pickles and ranch, combined. But you're not just dipping a pickle spear into a side of ranch dressing. No. That would be boring. Instead, the TikTok trend has you combine a packet of Ranch Dip mix with a jar of pickles, letting it marinate, overnight, in the fridge for 24 hours. Taylor Trache and Adam Olivier of course had to taste this latest snack to see if it's as good as TikTok says.
Do you like pickles? Do you like ranch? How about together? Well this latest snack trend combines them both!
Posted: May 10, 2021 4:32 PM
- Ranch Pickles: The New Snack Craze Circulating Social Media
- The Truth Behind Social Media
- National Nutrition Month: Healthy Snacks To Make At Home
- TeamTrump Twitter Account Suspended in Social Media Crackdown
- GOP pushes bills to allow social media 'censorship' lawsuits
- Eunice City Marshals' Office Warns of Fake Money Circulating Throughout Acadiana
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Sold for $22 Million
- 7-Eleven® Hands Out FREE Water, Ice, Snacks and Hand Sanitizer to Those Affected by Hurricane Laura
- Two children from Baker school taken to hospital after eating laced snacks
Scroll for more content...