On Saturday, Oct. 31, at 12:49 p.m. Scott Fire Department was dispatched to a camper on fire in the 100 block of St. Paul Ave.
Upon arrival firefighters found a travel trailer camper in an open field engulfed in flames, which was quickly brought under control.
A quick-thinking neighbor noticed the camper, which was located next to a home, on fire, hooked it to his truck and pulled it away from the home.
An investigation revealed that the fire most likely began as a result of a short in the refrigerator.
No one was injured as a result of the incident.