WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors say a man who is accused in a New Jersey murder and is considered a person of interest in four New Mexico slayings has said he is responsible for a total of 16 slayings. NJ.com reports that assistant prosecutor Alec Gutierrez alleged Friday in court that 47-year-old Sean Lannon said he was responsible for the killings in New Jersey and New Mexico along with “11 other individuals.” Authorities have yet to corroborate that claim and say there is no indication it's true. Lannon was arrested Wednesday in St. Louis. Public defender Frank Unger challenged probable cause for the New Jersey murder charge and unsuccessfully argued for pretrial release of his client.
Photo courtesy of Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office via AP
Prosecutors say a man who is accused in a New Jersey murder and is considered a person of interest in four New Mexico slayings has said he is responsible for a total of 16 slayings.
Posted: Mar 20, 2021 1:02 PM
- Prosecutor: Man charged with 1 murder says he killed 16
- North Carolina man charged with murder in road rage shooting that killed mom of six
- Man Arrested on Attempted Second Degree Murder Charge
- Addis man charged in 16-vehicle crash that killed teen
- Franklinton Man Dies in Crash on LA 16
- UPDATE: Kansas Dad Accused of Killing 2 Sons to Face Murder Charges After Extradition From Oklahoma
- 16 Year Old Arrested for Attempted First - Degree Murder in North Arenas Street Shooting
- March 16 bond hearing next in killing of ex-Saint's star
- UPDATE: Man Arrested on Second Degree Murder Charge in Connection to Rayne Shooting
- Man Arrested and Charged with Attempted Second-Degree Murder for Shooting Outside of Planet Fitness
Scroll for more content...