LONDON (AP) — Prince Charles has visited his 99-year-old father, Prince Philip, in the London hospital where he was admitted earlier this week for “observation and rest” after falling ill. Charles arrived at the private King Edward VII’s Hospital by car on Saturday afternoon and stayed for about half an hour. Philip was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday on the advice of his doctor in what Buckingham Palace described as “a precautionary measure.” The husband of Queen Elizabeth II is expected to remain in the hospital until next week. Philip’s illness is not believed to be related to COVID-19. Both he and the 94-year-old queen received a first dose of a vaccine against the coronavirus in early January.
Prince Charles has visited his 99-year-old father, Prince Philip, in the London hospital where he was admitted earlier this week for “observation and rest” after falling ill; not believed to be related to COVID-19
Posted: Feb 20, 2021 2:31 PM
- Prince Charles visits 99-year-old Prince Philip in hospital
- Queen Elizabeth, Husband Prince Philip Receive COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99
- UK's Prince Philip taken to London hospital after feeling unwell
- Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, leaves hospital and returns to Windsor Castle
- IRS Says Prince's Estate was Undervalued by $80 Million
- The Fat Boys' Prince Markie Dee dies at 52
- Prince Harry gives advice to grieving children in new book
- President Biden to visit New Orleans, Lake Charles on Thursday
Scroll for more content...