Fox News- President Trump, who has been at Walter Reed Medical Center receiving treatment for COVID-19, announced in a tweet that he will be going back to the White House at 6:30 p.m. ET on Monday.
President Trump announced in a tweet that he will be going back to the White House at 6:30 p.m. ET on Monday.
Posted: Oct 5, 2020 1:52 PM
Updated: Oct 5, 2020 1:53 PM
- President Trump Tweets That He Will Leave Walter Reed Medical Center Monday at 6:30 pm ET, Says He is 'Feeling Really Good!'
- Trump is to be transported to Walter Reed Medical Center in Marine One helicopter
- Trump Discharged from Walter Reed, Returns to White House
- President Trump 'Doing Very Well' and Has No Difficulty Breathing, Medical Team Says
- Trump Tweets that Defense Secretary Mark Esper has Been 'Terminated'
- Family Says Walter Wallace Jr., Killed by Philadelphia Police, Needed Mental Health Treatment
- Philadelphia to Release Police Body Camera Footage, 911 Calls in Walter Wallace Jr. Shooting
- Mayor- President Josh Guillory Discusses Recreation Center Closures
- Geaux Gourmet Provides Good Food For A Good Cause
- Obama Offers Strong Rebuke Of Trump Presidency
Scroll for more content...