A portion of Main Street will be blocked off from Bridge Street to Jefferson Street with no thru traffic on WednesdayJune 30, 2021,from 5AM to 9AM for filming. Drivers are asked to take alternate routes, and keep an eye out for the road closure signs.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Portions of Main Street from Bridge Street to Jefferson Street to Be Blocked off Due to Filming
Posted: Jun 24, 2021 9:06 AM
- Portions of Main Street from Bridge Street to Jefferson Street to Be Blocked off Due to Filming
- Opelousas Main Street Receives 2021 National Main Street Accreditation
- Railroad Crossing Closures at Bayard Street and Jefferson Street
- Louisiana Main Street Grant for Small Businesses
- Louisiana Main Street Accepting Revitalization Grant Applications
- New Iberia Main Street Program Receives 2021 National Main Street Accreditation
- This Fall Gulf Brew returns to Downtown Lafayette as a street festival along Jefferson & Vermilion Streets
- Jefferson Street Closed for Pedestrians on Friday and Saturday Nights
- New Roads Approves Trick or Treat Main Street
- Louisiana Main Street Receives $749,000 In Historic Revitalization Grants
Scroll for more content...