(St. Martinville, La.)- DOTD inspectors have issued reports that the Poche Road Bridge is in dire need of repairs. Therefore, the St. Martin Parish Council passed a resolution declaring that a public emergency exists relative to the repair of this structure, thus preventing the need for closure during a prolonged bid process. The Parish President has secured the services of a competent contractor, and repairs will commence Thursday, January 28, 2021. Hence, the bridge will be closed on Thursday at 6:30 A.M. and shall remain closed until all repairs are completed. The repairs are estimated to take 3-4 weeks.
DOTD inspectors have issued reports that the Poche Road Bridge is in dire need of repairs.
Posted: Jan 25, 2021 4:16 PM
- Poche Road Bridge Set to Close for Repairs
- Bridge On Poche Road Re-Opened
- Anderson Road Bridge Closure
- Guilbeau Road Congress Street intersection road repairs
- Why Bridges Freeze Before Roads
- Damaged Portion of Highway 182 Bridge Repairs Begin Thursday
- South Lewis Street in New Iberia to Close Thursday for Road Repairs
- LA 360 (4.2 miles north of LA 10), Rouge Bayou Bridge, St Landry Parish Closed for Repairs
- UPDATE: Temporary Repairs Made to LA 182 Bridge; Travel Open In Both Directions
- Old Spanish Trail Bridge to Close for Rehabilitation
Scroll for more content...