According to the Jefferson Davis Parish Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Chris Ivey, a crop duster crashed this afternoon. The pilot walked away and refused medical attention. The crash happened near La 26 and Dan Buller Road south of Elton.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
The crash happened near La 26 and Dan Buller Road south of Elton.
Posted: Dec 1, 2020 3:16 PM
- Pilot Uninjured in Plane Crash
- Small plane crash kills sheriff's office pilot, 2nd person
- Young pilot killed in small plane crash in Louisiana
- Plane Crash Claims the Lives of Four
- FAA: Small plane crashes in Louisiana while spraying crops
- Acadiana Planning Commission Pilots COVID-19 Dashboard for Acadiana Region
- Dozens Feared Dead After Plane Crashes Into Residential Area of Karachi, Pakistan’s Largest City
- NTSB releases new documents, photos from investigation of Dec 2019 deadly plane crash in Lafayette
- New rule cracks down on emotional support animals on planes
- Update: Plane nosedived, killed part-owner and his teacher
Scroll for more content...