COVINGTON, La. (AP) — A Louisiana prosecutor says a grand jury has charged parents of a 4-month-old girl with second-degree murder in her drug death in August. St. Tammany Parish District Attorney Warren Montgomery said in a news release Thursday that the indictment was handed up Wednesday against 29-year-old Brandon Keith, of Kenner, and 30-year-old Elizabeth Marie Dauth, of Marrero. Montgomery says the baby died of methamphetamine toxicity and an unsafe sleeping environment between Aug 9 and Aug. 10 in Slidell. It was not immediately clear whether Keith and Dauth had attorneys who could speak for them.
Photo courtesy of MGN
A grand jury has charged parents of a 4-month-old girl with second-degree murder in her drug death in August.
Posted: Feb 11, 2021 3:43 PM
- Parents charged in meth death of 4-month-old daughter
- Woman Indicted on One Count of Second Degree Murder in the Death of Her Infant Daughter
- Activists: Charge Louisiana troopers in man's death
- Leesville Man Arrested on Two Counts of Second Degree Murder After Beating Parents to Death
- Release: Louisiana parish deputy shot, wounded by daughter
- Two Arrested and Charged in Shooting Death of Teen
- 2 Charged in Louisiana 1-Year-Old's Blunt Force Trauma Death
- Autism Awareness Month: Parenting Tips Surrounding Autism
- Community Baby Shower For New Parents
- New Iberia Parents Honor Murdered Son
Scroll for more content...