Appointments for first does COVID vaccines are available for March 10 at the Opelousas Civic Center.
Please use this link to schedule an appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine: https://bookoghs.timetap.com/
Individuals who qualify to receive the vaccine must meet one of the eligibility requirements listed below. Proof of eligibility will be required. Please bring State or Federal ID and Insurance Card.
Vaccine providers must make a reasonable effort to verify the age, patient status or provider status of anyone seeking an appointment for a vaccine. Providers should alert the person in advance of their appointment as to acceptable means of identification. Acceptable IDs:
- Age: State-issued driver’s license, passport, other government-issued identification card that includes date of birth. If identification is not available an individual may self-attest to their age.
- Patient Status: A patient must show proof they are receiving home-based care or receive regular dialysis care. The State has provided people with disabilities a qualification letter from the State Health Officer. Other forms of verification may be acceptable as well, such as the person’s Plan of Care for community and home-based services.
- Employment: Proof of employment such as Employee ID or name tag, paystub, letter from employer, uniform, parking pass or any other ID acceptable to the vaccine provider.
- List on who can receive - https://ldh.la.gov/covidvaccine/
- Guidance for verification - https://ldh.la.gov/index.cfm/page/4118