Opelousas Catholic School held a Pro Life Mass at the Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic Church. January 22nd marks national sanctity of human life day. There was also supposed to be a march following the mass, but it was canceled due to the weather.
Opelousas Catholic School Held Pro Life Mass
Posted: Jan 25, 2021 1:26 PM
- Opelousas Catholic School Held Pro Life Mass
- Opelousas shooting
- Opelousas Police Shooting Arrests
- Opelousas Tops Livonia 60-49
- Opelousas Catholic Grades 6-12, Will Move to Virtual Learning
- Opelousas General Coping with COVID-19
- Opelousas Man Arrested for Burglary
- Opelousas Shooting Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Fourth Art Traffic Box Unveiled in Opelousas
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Wanted in Opelousas
Scroll for more content...