Opelousas - The high school building of Opelousas Catholic School suffered minor flood damage during Hurricane Laura. The elementary building and gym were not affected. As a result, students in grades 6-12 will move to virtual learning while repairs are made. Those repairs are expected to take approximately one week. Students in grades Pre-K through 5 will have classes on campus as usual on Monday, August 31.
Opelousas Catholic High Will Move to Virtual Learning Due to Flooding in the Schools
Posted: Aug 30, 2020 9:54 AM
- Opelousas Catholic Grades 6-12, Will Move to Virtual Learning
- Opelousas shooting
- Opelousas Catholic School Held Pro Life Mass
- Opelousas Police Shooting Arrests
- Opelousas Tops Livonia 60-49
- Opelousas General Coping with COVID-19
- Opelousas Man Arrested for Burglary
- Opelousas Shooting Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Fourth Art Traffic Box Unveiled in Opelousas
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Wanted in Opelousas
Scroll for more content...