Founded in 1997, Leading Home Care is an in-home care provider for those who are disabled and elderly throughout Louisiana. The month of November is National Home Care & Hospice Month. Although there are similarities between the two, there is a distinct difference between home care and hospice care. Wendy Gonsoulin, Director of Client Systems and Success, joined News15 at Noon to explain those differences.
November Is National Home Care and Hospice Month, Leading Home Care Shares How Home Care Helps Families
Posted: Nov 29, 2021 5:15 PM
- November Is National Home Care and Hospice Month, Leading Home Care Shares How Home Care Helps Families
- Former Louisiana Gov. Edwin Edwards in hospice care
- Veterans Care Packages
- HomeCare Association of Louisiana Shines Light on Home Health Care with “Young at Home” Campaign
- Critical Care Nurse Oscar Sánchez Saw Entire Families with Coronavirus. 'It Hits Close to Home.'
- America now knows that nursing homes are broken. Does anyone care enough to fix them?
- State Health Department further relaxes nursing home, adult residential care facility visitation guidance
- Meet Two Brothers Who Need Homes At The Lafayette Animal Shelter and Care Center
- National Nutrition Month: Healthy Snacks To Make At Home
- Help Needed in Donating Care Packages to Veterans
Scroll for more content...