Real estate agent , Robbie Breaux stopped by News 15 Today to tell us how buyers can take advantage of this time and what the future of the market looks like.
Mortgage Rates Dropping Due to COVID-19 Crisis
Posted: Jul 28, 2020 11:23 AM
- Mortgage Rates Dropping Due to COVID-19 Crisis
- Louisiana State Fraternity Brothers Pay Cook's Mortgage
- Unemployment rate drops 1.3%, number of unemployed falls
- Acadiana's "Gold's Lady With A Sign" has a message about mortgages and buying homes
- Area Businesses Suffering Due to COVID-19
- School Supply Shortages Due To COVID-19
- Inflation in America due to COVID-19
- Lafayette Parish's COVID-19 vaccination rate now slightly higher than state's rate
- Seasonally adjusted unemployment rate drops 0.3% from December; benchmarked data shows new employment high set in January 2020
- "Debris Drop" Set for October
Scroll for more content...