Real estate agent , Robbie Breaux stopped by News 15 Today to tell us how buyers can take advantage of this time and what the future of the market looks like.
Mortgage Rates Dropping Due to COVID-19 Crisis
Posted: Jul 28, 2020 11:23 AM
- Mortgage Rates Dropping Due to COVID-19 Crisis
- Louisiana State Fraternity Brothers Pay Cook's Mortgage
- Unemployment rate drops 1.3%, number of unemployed falls
- Area Businesses Suffering Due to COVID-19
- Seasonally adjusted unemployment rate drops 0.3% from December; benchmarked data shows new employment high set in January 2020
- "Debris Drop" Set for October
- Four OMV Locations to Close Due to COVID-19 Precautions
- Adjustments Made to Youngsville Little league recreation Due to COVID-19
- Beneath the Balconies 2020 is Canceled Due to COVID-19
- Maurice City Hall Temporarily Closed Due to Possible COVID-19 Exposure
Scroll for more content...