(AP)- More than a dozen states are set to open COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all adults this week. The expansion that began Monday has some health officials worried about whether it will create expectations they can’t possibly meet until vaccine supplies catch up to demand. Meanwhile, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says she had a feeling of “impending doom” about a potential fourth wave of infections after cases in the U.S. rose 10% over the last week. During a White House briefing, the CDC director pleaded with Americans not to relax preventative practices such as social distancing and mask-wearing.
Photo courtesy of Jay LaPrete / AP
More than a dozen states are set to open COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all adults this week.
Posted: Mar 30, 2021 9:10 AM
- More than a dozen states to open vaccines to all adults
- Now vaccinated, older adults emerge from COVID hibernation
- Opening delayed for adult store in Carencro, now moving locations
- Biden says U.S. will have enough Covid vaccine doses for every adult by end of May
- Vaccine access opens to Louisiana Teachers
- State Health Department further relaxes nursing home, adult residential care facility visitation guidance
- Adult and Juvenile Arrested for Possession of a Firearm
- Head-On Crash Kills 7 Kids, 2 Adults in California
- Adult store owners ask for fairness in enforcing obscenity ordinance
- SLCC Adult Education Manager Selected for COABE Fellowship Program
Scroll for more content...