The New Iberia Police Department was on the scene of a crash involving a locomotive (train) and a vehicle. The crash occurred at the corner of East St. Peter and Ann Street where a vehicle stalled on the tracks. The two occupants were able to get out of the vehicle, causing minor injuries. The two occupants were taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for their injuries. The vehicle had minor damages as well. The locomotive had no damage and the Engineer and Conductor had no injuries.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
The New Iberia Police Department was on the scene of a crash involving a locomotive (train) and a vehicle.
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 4:13 PM
Updated: Aug 10, 2020 5:39 PM
- Minor Injuries Reported in New Iberia Train Crash
- Woman Succumbs to Injuries Received in Iberia Parish Crash
- 19 Year Old Succumbs to Injuries from Iberia Shooting
- Iberia African-American Historical Society
- Driver Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash in Iberia Parish
- Early Morning Crash Kills Unidentified Bicyclist in Iberia Parish
- New Iberia Motorcyclist Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Driver Killed in Late Afternoon Crash in Iberia Parish
- Pedestrian Killed in Late Night Iberia Parish Crash
- Vehicle Crashes into Lafayette Middle School; No Major Injuries Reported
Scroll for more content...