Robin LeBlanc, Local CPA, joined News15 at Noon virtually to chat about ways people can start planning for the next round of taxes.
Mid Year Tax-Planning Tips With Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc
Posted: Jun 21, 2021 5:37 PM
- Mid Year Tax-Planning Tips With Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc
- Tax Tips: Year End Tax Planning
- Maurice LeBlanc: Rushing and Roaring
- Local CPA Explains Most Recent IRS Deadline Extension
- LPSS Announces New Principals Dr. LeBlanc and Ms.White
- New Expanded Child and Dependent Care Credit Explained By Local CPA
- Leblanc Elementary Principal Celebrated for Winning Louisiana Elementary Principal of the Year
- Parish Council Members Seeking Volunteers To Serve On The CPA Committee
- Tax Tips: Head of Household Status, What Does This Mean?
- Tax Tips: Filing "Single", Should Should You Do It?
Scroll for more content...