Maurice City Hall will be closed until further notice due to a possible COVID-19 exposure. Maurice Mayor Wayne Theriot tells News 15 he hopes to reopen City Hall by Thursday July 30th following a thorough cleaning protocol. Anyone wishing to make payments can use the drop box at the building.
Maurice City Hall will be closed until further notice due to a possible COVID-19 exposure.
Posted: Jul 24, 2020 12:15 PM
- Maurice City Hall Temporarily Closed Due to Possible COVID-19 Exposure
- Maurice LeBlanc: Rushing and Roaring
- The Village of Maurice City Hall will Reopen at 1:00 PM This Afternoon
- Scott Fire Department Announced They Will Temporarily Close to the Public Due To COVID-19 Increase
- Sandbags Available for Residents of the Village of Maurice
- Mayor Wayne Theriot Provides Update for the Village of Maurice
- The Village of Maurice Has Lost a Member if its Family to COVID-19
- Village of Maurice announces the Intersection of Andre Ave and E. Lafayette Will be Closed Begining Wednesday
- SNAP Benefits Increasing Temporarily Due to COVID, Starting Jan. 8
- LPSO Temporarily Modifies Operation Due to Gov. Edwards Mask Mandate
Scroll for more content...