AP-- NFL greats elsewhere, Peyton Manning and John Lynch shared a second career in Denver. Now they have a third mutual experience. Close friends Manning and Lynch are members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s class of 2021. The star quarterback and safety reminisced about their relationship and entering the Canton, Ohio, shrine together hours after the latest group of inductees was revealed. Joining them for the August enshrinements will be Charles Woodson, Calvin Johnson and Alan Faneca among modern-day players, plus senior candidate Drew Pearson, coach Tom Flores and contributor Bill Nunn.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Jack Dempsey, File
Close friends Peyton Manning and John Lynch are members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s class of 2021.
Posted: Feb 7, 2021 12:52 PM
Updated: Feb 7, 2021 1:37 PM
- Manning and Lynch join together for a 3rd career highlight
- Memorial ceremony held to honor lynch victims during Reconstruction Era
- Sunbelt Conference Delaying Sports Until September 3rd
- SLCC Launches Program to Reboot Your Career
- Absentee Ballot Deadline for the November 3rd Election
- Join Iberia Parish Legislators for Yearly Recap
- Lafayette General Health Joins Ochsner Health
- Join Vitalant's Lafayette Covid Response Team
- Gov. Edwards Highlights Restaurant Revitalization Aid
- LPSS Expands Career Center Medical Program to Meet Healthcare Demand
Scroll for more content...