LOS ANGELES (AP) — The man authorities say was the most prolific serial killer in U.S. history has died at 80. California corrections department spokeswoman Vicky Waters said Samuel Little died Wednesday. He had been serving a life sentence at a California prison after being convicted of three counts of murder in 2013. It was not until 2018 that Little began to reveal to Texas Ranger James Holland that he had killed 93 people in 19 states between 1970 and 2005. Almost all were women, mainly prostitutes, drug addicts and others living on the margins of society.
Photo courtesy of California Department of Corrections via AP
The man authorities say was the most prolific serial killer in U.S. history has died at 80.
Posted: Dec 31, 2020 8:53 AM
- Man called most prolific serial killer in US history dies
- Convicted Serial Killer on Death Row Dies in Indiana Hospital
- Man Dies In Converse House Fire
- Man Dies in St. Martinville Shed Fire
- Man Dies in Cecilia House Fire
- Elderly Man Dies in Abbeville House Fire
- Man Dies in Opelousas House Fire
- Franklinton Man Dies in Three-Vehicle Crash
- Man Dies in Franklinton Trailer Fire
- Woman, 70, Accused of Spiking Husband's Coffee with Insect Killer
Scroll for more content...