Deputies responded to a residence in Iberia Parish in reference to a disturbance involving a firearm on September 1, 2020. While in route, deputies were advised that shots were fired. Upon arrival, deputies made contact with the victim and witnesses. It was learned though investigation thet Jory Hebert, arrived at the residence and began firing rounds with an AR-15 while making threats to several individuals. Jory Hebert left the area in 2018 or 2019 white Toyota Four Runner. A warrant was issued for Jory Hebert for two counts of Aggravated Assault with a Firearm, two counts of Aggravated Assault on a dating partner, and seven counts of illegal use of weapons. Jory Hebert may be armed and dangerous, please use caution.
Deputies responded to a residence in Iberia Parish in reference to a disturbance involving a firearm on September 1, 2020.
Posted: Sep 2, 2020 4:12 PM
Updated: Sep 2, 2020 4:36 PM
- Warrant Issued on Man for Seven Counts of Illegal Use of Weapons
- Man Arrested for Illegal Use of Weapons
- Woman Arrested on Warrants for Three Counts of Kidnapping
- Franklin Man Arrested for Illegal Use of Weapons Among Other Charges
- Breaux Bridge Man Arrested for Possession of Drugs and Illegal Carrying of a Weapon
- Iraq Issues Arrest Warrant for President in Soleimani Killing
- Arrest warrant issued in Louisiana for Seahawks’ Aldon Smith
- Man Wanted for Several Outstanding Warrants
- Man Arrested on Outstanding Domestic Abuse Warrants
- Man Wanted for Several Active Arrest Warrants
Scroll for more content...