Deputies responded to a residence in Iberia Parish in reference to a disturbance involving a firearm on September 1, 2020. While in route, deputies were advised that shots were fired. Upon arrival, deputies made contact with the victim and witnesses. It was learned though investigation thet Jory Hebert, arrived at the residence and began firing rounds with an AR-15 while making threats to several individuals. Jory Hebert left the area in 2018 or 2019 white Toyota Four Runner. A warrant was issued for Jory Hebert for two counts of Aggravated Assault with a Firearm, two counts of Aggravated Assault on a dating partner, and seven counts of illegal use of weapons. Jory Hebert may be armed and dangerous, please use caution.
Deputies responded to a residence in Iberia Parish in reference to a disturbance involving a firearm on September 1, 2020.
Posted: Sep 2, 2020 4:12 PM
Updated: Sep 2, 2020 4:36 PM
- Warrant Issued on Man for Seven Counts of Illegal Use of Weapons
- Man Arrested for Illegal Use of Weapons
- Iraq Issues Arrest Warrant for President in Soleimani Killing
- Man Wanted for Several Outstanding Warrants
- Man Wanted On Charges of Attempted Second Degree Murder, Felon in Possession of a Firearm, and Illegal Use of Weapons
- Abbeville Teen Arrested on Attempted First Degree Murder and Illegal Use of Weapons Charges
- Overnight Traffic Stops leads to the Discovery of Illegal Narcotics and Weapons
- Two Arrested on Drugs and Weapons Charges
- Jennings Man Arrested for Illegal Possession of Stolen Things
- Abbeville Man Arrested for Illegal Discharge of a Firearm
Scroll for more content...