Deputies were called to a residence on Foreman road in Iowa about a man molesting a juvenile girl on July 31, 2020. Deputies obtained information from the parent of a juvenile female that inappropriate conduct had occurred during a sleepover on June 28, 2020. The suspect, James Gray Morado Jr. , 22, of Lake Charles was also wanted by Calcasieu Parish and Sulphur Police on other sex offense charges. Morado was arrested on August 18, 2020 and was held in Sulphur City Jail. Morado was transferred to Jefferson Davis parish jail on Friday, October 2, 2020. Morado is charged in Jeff Davis parish with 3rd degree Rape for his actions with a 14 year old female victim.
Deputies were called to a residence on Foreman road in Iowa about a man molesting a juvenile girl on July 31, 2020.
Posted: Oct 5, 2020 9:11 AM
- Man Arrested on Multiple Sex Offenses
- Lafayette Man Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- St. Martin Man Arrested on Multiple Drug Charges
- Breaux Bridge Man Arrested On Multiple Burglary Charges
- Ticketable Offenses in School Zones
- One Arrested on Multiple Burglaries Across Acadiana
- Man Arrested for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- JDPSO: Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender
- New Iberia Sheriff's Resond to a Home Invasion; Man with Multiple Warrants Arrested
- One Arrested, One Wanted on Multiple Drug and Weapon Charges
Scroll for more content...